Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Self Symbol GIF


Our most recent project in Graphic Design is making a GIF that symbolizes myself. For this project I wanted to portray the concept of music and my affiliations with it. I used the flute to portray the concept of music because it is an instrument I played for many years and something I enjoy doing. The action in the GIF shows the fingering of Mary Had a Little Lamb, the first song I learned to play on the flute.

The different colors shown on the GIF also represents the varying styles of music I like.
My GIF has evolved a lot from my original idea. Originally, I planned to make the music notes black and to show the fingering of the song by making the key on a darker shade of grey. However, with the use of Photoshop I was able to show the fingering more clearly by moving the flute keys down to show they are being pressed and add colors to make the GIF look more fun and cool.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment